When your property’s in need of a makeover you need to hire a specialist painter and decorator. This service isn’t exclusive to residential buildings. You can also request the painters and decorators team on large-scale premises such as office buildings, pubs, bars and even multi-floor department stores. Are you a homeowner? Then the service is guaranteed to be suitable for you! It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to buy or sell, rent or rent out.
- Instant estimates – you can request a no-obligation quote as soon as you begin your inquiry
- On-site assessments – that are completely FREE of charge and highly recommended. Let us see exactly what you need doing here in Hammersmith
- Flexible time slots – if you need us to we’ll adjust our working hours to fit into your busy schedule
- Reliable professionals – choose interior painters who’ll work diligently to ensure you experience a minimum of disruption
- Cost-efficiency – working within a budget can be difficult, but we’ll make it easy for you
- Tried, tested methods – that’ll guarantee your service is completed to the highest possible standard
Wondering how the experts will paint your walls and ceilings? Firstly, all items blocking the access to your wall or ceiling will be moved out of the way and protected. Your flooring will also be covered. Before beginning to paint the team will check for scratches and dents that may need filling in. Once this is done they may apply a primer or undercoat if necessary. Next, three coats of water, solvent or speciality paint will be layered onto your wall or ceiling with a drying period between each layer.
Want to know the particulars of painting woodwork? All your decorative items will first be removed. Then your woodwork will be closely examined so old paint, scratches and more can be identified and then taken care of. Afterwards two layers of primer, dye or stain will be coated on, closely followed by three coats of paint, varnish or oil.